RCU Forums - View Single Post - Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here
Old 08-21-2013, 11:07 AM
BadSplice
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Airplanes400
I'm giving up ... this so-called "upgrade" is a total disaster!
Obviously there was no testing done prior to releasing this problematic version, otherwise these issues would have been identified & addressed by the IB team BEFORE releasing this vBulliten version.

Internet Brands has now turned all the members (us) into their testing/reporting "technicians." This is unacceptable.

Plus, half the time the Edit Post button doesn't work!

To top it off, this three year old picture is back as the "Shot of the moment"
I mean ... REALLY?!!
Originally Posted by IBxAnders
What is the exact issue you are having? We are addressing all issues being reported.
I think the problem he is having is that we are having to report all these issues in the first place. I think what he is saying is that reporting a bug now and then is one thing, but a product that has been released to the users should not have this many bugs to report. In essence we are preforming the job of software testers, instead of just being able to enjoy our site. These bugs should have been worked out prior to release.

For my own part, the site actually worked better for me before all this. I must have been one of the lucky few there. I hear the mods saying that they thought it was more broken before, and I realize its too late now to go back, but I think it would have been worth staying with the old software another month to work some more of this out...