RCU Forums - View Single Post - 28th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SOUTH AFRICA 2013
Old 08-23-2013, 10:58 AM
koelling
My Feedback: (69)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by radray
Looking at the unknowns, where are the 1/2 rolls integrated into the vertical 8, manuever 15, schedule 1; my guess is the cross over but was not sure since I did not see the tick marks? In F3A are competitors allowed to practice unknowns prior to flying them or is that not allowed like in IMAC? Kurt, you really need to start flying F3A! Ray
Ray,
Here are the rules from the FAI Sporting Code:
" 5G.6. Finalists may not attempt practice flights of an unknown schedule between its composition and the finals
flights either with a model aircraft or via electronic flight simulator. Evidence of such practice shall bedeemed cheating and shall lead to disqualification from the championships. Hand-held stick models arepermitted.5G.7. In addition to the warm-up flight for the finals known schedule, at least two warm-up flights must bearranged for the unknown schedule. The unknown warm-up flights may be observed by the finalists and
must be judged. Under no circumstances should the flight scores of any warm-up flights be tabulated."

p.s. Would love to start flying some F3A with a pattern plane (need a plane). I do fly through the P and F sequences with my IMAC competition planes, but my plane is not designed to fly on knife edge for 50% of the flight.....
Kurt