RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Giant Scale Spitfire ARF
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:29 AM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chad Veich
All of that may be true Sharpy but none of it prohibits me from posting my opinion. And I am proud to be a member of that other 1% who care about a few things other than the three you mentioned. Also, and I know this because I've done it several times, I can assure you that it is possible to build a Spitfire with a great deal more scale fidelity than what TF is offering that flies just fine. To think otherwise simply shows your ignorance. If scale fidelity is not important to you, fine. I have no problem with that. So why do you have a problem with those of us for whom scale fidelity is of some level of importance? I'm not sure why some of you guys get so bent out of shape when somebody offers an opinion that is different from your own. If you like it, fine, go buy it. I don't get angry because you come here and tell me how great the TF Spitfire is when it does not look all that great to me. Different strokes for different folks. I get that, why can't you?
....ahhh, exactly what you said for the most part back at you?

This thread began when someone was happy to see a new T.F. Arf coming online. Your opinion was offered as a negative to what began as a positive............ not the other way around. Have all the opinion you like, but don't discourage folks from entering the warbird fray with a bird that looks good to most and offers less stress and fuss.

I love a great looking highly detailed bird and will marvel at the detail and patience that someone put into it ................. but I don't want one and would never criticize someone's choice of how they enjoy their warbird passion. Not ignorance........ just practical.

Cheers