RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hello for now!
Thread: Hello for now!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:35 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, gentlemen, here is the kicker: My wife agreed to one thing: I could have my V8 4X4, lift and all, if my next major purchase involves allocating up to $5k for a car for her. I laid down choices that would put us in the "nice used car" range: Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, or, if we can find a good one, she actually really wants a Ford Fusion. She just wants four doors, and nice, in her words haha

And yes, that light even lets me know in the daytime haha At night the whole cabin lights up blue when it hits, should be good for those late night mud adventures And that redline was before it was set. Factory redline on this is 5300, I am told, and it quits making useable power at about 5k, so that's where it is set now, at 5k. I am told by the P.O. that the 5.0 in it is actually a 100k mile replacement from a '92 Mustang GT, and I'll tell ya, breathing through a high-flow cat and 28" Thrush glass pack, she sounds so nice I;ve never even used the nice new CD player and amplifier I put in after purchase XD

Bring me up to speed, in detail if possible, about the Hyundai and I will lend my advice!

DieHarder: I believe I remember you, there was a guy named DieHard something or other using an orange Lambo as his avatar? At any rate, hello there! Manual was not a choice, but a requirement! I haven't owned an auto (outside of what I've bought my wife) in a decade, can't stand em, don't like em!

I may become active in here again, I've noticed they put down new carpet here...it's a nice shade