RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCC OH LORD!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Frank M Klenk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave!
I wondered where you went. No kidding, banned. Only a small handful of us originals yet. Jason ran a good site back then, sure miss those days. Hey, Tim and son were out at the field last week, few small issues to tidy up before he can fly. Hopefully they are back this week and we'll have some fun. His son is keen too.

Originally Posted by flysrc
Yes and I too was banned. No loss though. I was one of the originals on RCC back when there was less than 100 members. I was banned 2 months ago when an RCC member posted a video of a little girl being hit in the head on her bike with an Rc car. Rick posted some poorly worded comments about it being her fault. I'm an RN whom works with dementia, Alzheimer's, and acquired brain injury( like being struck in the frontal lobe (forehead)). I sent him a very well professionally worded PM letting him know how I felt about his comments and some links to websites trying to educate him on acquired brain injury(ABI). Next thing I know I'm banned for life with no explanation required or needed. Nice guy eh!!!!
dave
yup not many if any of the old original guard left...