RCU Forums - View Single Post - The modern "Day of Infamy"...Let us never forget Sepember 1tth, 2001
Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM
SeaJay
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not an RC tanker, I am an aviator, I do however feel comfortable talking with my fellow RC'rs, whatever their RC Addiction is, about the importance of this very somber day! I whole heartedly agree with everything that theCommander and many others have said in this thread! My Father, Brother and two Nephews have served or are currently serving in the US armed Forces, Father Retired Air Force with 20+ years, 1 nephew served in the army for 8 years, several tours to Iraq and afganistan, Brother still in army nearing his 20 years mark also with several deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan , and a 2nd nephew who just joined the Army a few months ago. So I also have deep respect for our military men and women, as well as all who have served in our allies military! Thanks to all of you, as well as all the Police, Fire Department, EMS, Etc.

Enough cannot be said for the sacrifice they have made to make this country great!

Have a great day Everyone!!

Craig.

Last edited by SeaJay; 09-12-2013 at 01:36 PM.