RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 Pulse XT Brotherhood
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 PM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As somebody else pointed out It very difficult to evaluate aggressive flying because what is aggressive to me might not be aggressive to you . There are lots of Pulses that are flying around and haven't had any tail mods or any tail problems either however this thread is for pilots who own Pulses who have had tail problems and want to warn other owners of potential problems before you have them . I flew around for awhile before I decided that I wanted to glue my tail . I could have said I have been flying around for a year with no problems so you don't know what you are talking about . If you are having problems with your tail feathers you must be doing something wrong.. Thats the wrong way to look at it.. Its so much better to realize that here is an opportunity to prevent an accident before it happens . Just because we have flowen 100 times with no problems is no guarantee that on the 101 flight we won't have complete structural failure . Especially if others are warning you that this has happened to them