RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Hobby Zone "Super Cub" Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:46 AM
coupe1942

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I have read all the various posts there, but found the answer nowhere as to the correct position of those two metal bearings. I am hoping that my LHS gets in some more packets to view and perhaps one will actually be complete enough in the packet to see where they are really supposed to go. I believe I am correct, as shown in my last posted pic above, but I was just checking. No matter at this time, as I have already locked that firewall into place and the metal gearbox can't be removed to correct it without tearing off the firewall. Like say, nothing seems to work badly as I have it and I'll be doing some flight time to see what results I have with it. The link you show is great, but just like this one, the info gets more and more to wade through. Thanks for the info and pics, as I do appreciate it.

I do question of this thread is still alive or if everyone has moved on to another website? I have found info at Wattsflyer, RCgroups at HobbyKing and SuperCubClub. All are great, but easily overwhelming to a newb with lots to learn and in tracking that one great response that actually addresses your individual needs. Hopefully this thread is not dead though.