RCU Forums - View Single Post - *** Ultra Sport Brotherhood ***
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:05 PM
KaP2011
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm just about finished with my latest Ultra Sport build, a US 40. I'm just wondering if anyone's interested in buying it, ready to cover w/OS 55AX. The wing has been joined and the center glassed, all sanding has been done. The tail feathers will need to be attached. It's still easily shipped. All hardware to finish the plane after covering will be provided, hinges, control horns, etc. I made 3 modifications to the kit. The canopy has been moved back 3", the outboard 2" of aileron were cut off and attached to the wing and the tail wheel that came with the kit has been scrapped and a 1/4" ply plate built into the fuse to mount a Dubro semi-scale tailwheel assembly. Oh yeah, it's a taildragger. All you need to do is add your covering of choice and radio gear. The engine is just over 1 year old and a very good running engine with about a gallon of 15% Cool Power ran thru it. I think it will be a great match to the US40. I'm already thinking of what's next to build and decided to see if anyone wanted to buy this one.