RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need a thingy to make plugging in my aileron and flap servos easyer
Old 11-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Muttdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by erbroens
In r/c peace of mind is extremely important, if this works for you keep shamelessy tieing those deans!

I like the MPX´s because they are more robust than the tipical r/c gear and also more convenient..I am also very confident of them because of after many cycles of plugging and unplugging they keep tight even after they are rough handled /fuel contaminated (kerosene) /UV exposure,etc. They just keep working years and years, without any issues.
When I was researching these connectors, that is what I heard a lot of as well and I don't disagree. Same for the deans but I always worry that something may break loose in flight (like my batts) so the positive lock keeps me sleeping well. I only did the deans plugs after I realized that I could leave them connected to my powersafe RX all the time and just charge through the JR plugs also provided in the batts. I haven't posted on RCU in a while due to the fact that these threads usually get ugly with all the back and forth but this has been a productive thread with good info. Refreshing.