RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gruman Ag-Cat
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 07:45 PM
outacontrol41
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by outacontrol41
Hey Walt! How you doin? Yea, I remember a ways back on this thread conversing with Brian about using this engine and I feel fairly confident I'm doing the right thing. Just have some reservations about it when I think about the weight of that engine...but it should be okay. I'll probably start on mine this winter as well - gotta finish up this H9 J-3 Cub I just started on. It's gonna have a Saito FG 30 gas four stroke for power. Should sound sweet in the air. But I'm really looking forward to getting to work on the AgCat. I'll definately post pictures when I do. It's been a long time coming to finally build this plane...I'm now closer than ever.

Wally
Well, I apologize for my giant fib. I was NOT closer than ever to getting to start putting this plane together. It's been sitting on the table for about two years now and I realize I'm not getting any younger. Gonna take another shot at it this fall/winter and maybe fly this spring. Work and family life has drained my interest in anything else. Wonder if anybody else on this thread still has their Ag Cat and is still in the building process? Anyone still interested in this plane?