RCU Forums - View Single Post - The best way to CS a Tamiya TA06?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 PM
R32GolfTA06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have my front belt fixed quite firm with the concentric to the rear position... it runs very smoothly.. so I though that better than being too loose and allowing slip.. so its interesting you run them a little looser... I didnt consider it to be more aggressive with the belt and wear it out more quickly when it being tighter.. Where can I get the belts of different lengths for the front and rear?..

I have seen a ta06 with a tensioner positioned on the base of the chassis where the hole is for the rear right hand side battery lid screw hole and it looks good.. you are right though, the tensioner does look like its kind of be thrown on last minute...

and whoever designed the battery lid should get a serious pay cut... the car should come standard with squares quick release battery clips.. and makes much more sense and ease of access.

the rear of my Ta06 chassis doesnt have concentrics.. it just has the holes in the walls of the gear box that the diff arms sit out through, so im not sure why yours would when they are designed exactly the same way

Last edited by R32GolfTA06; 11-10-2013 at 11:58 PM.