RCU Forums - View Single Post - The best way to CS a Tamiya TA06?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 12:26 AM
ToraKitsu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nah...Had to help my mother pack for her trip south. She should be in CA. by tomorrow morning.

I'm thinking you're going to have to re-adjust the concentrics, regardless. Raising the center pulley mount should be done only if you run out of adjustment in the front concentric.

The Ofna H4e was ordered! Should be here tomorrow or Friday. Can't wait! I've been poring over all the pics I can see of it. The thing is, the more I look at it, the more I'm liking it! It has bulkheads that don't require removal of shock towers/shocks/links to swap out diffs! Even the center pulley mount is easily removable for belts swaps. The steering knuckles and C-hubs are off-road style, so the H4e should be a pretty strong set-up.

I'll give a complete accounting of it, when I start a build thread on it. I'm fairly impressed with the H4e. It's design is familiar, but the way it's components are designed is where it departs from all other upper level race chassis - even the price! $359.You can't find one like this, as good as this, for less than double that price.