RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetcat P-180RX vs Kingtech K-180G
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 11:33 PM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Really???? Are we going to twist this thread like countless others have been before it?
Hey Jay.. No offence taken at all, I see the joke I just like to try and keep things out in the open.. Good and bad as I know so many people just love to jump over the negative in this hobby.
Regards the big big hawk… I am not sure who is flying it successfully at the moment. I see them starting to reach the hands of end customers, but as yet I have heard no feedback either way. I will be sure to update my findings good and bad. Just as I did with the Medium size hawk that I flew in 2013 and the big F-16. Contrary to popular belief, I am not Privy to any more detailed information from the inner workings of FEJ than the next guy. I am just a pilot who was asked to demo the big F-16 and liked it, so bought a Hawk, and gave feedback on both models as I went along. I then got involved with the Vampire project and am now moving on to see if I can help with any of their new models.
The big hawk that I flew really needed the Mammoth size turbine to fly how it should in my opinion, so I guess I am waiting for the KT 220 or there a bouts. If they can nail that turbine, and then the little 35 I think they have just the spread I need to make it through 2014! Although a 300 and a turboprop would be nice please Barry Ha ha !!
Regards Al