RCU Forums - View Single Post - Screwed by HobbyKing
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 05:38 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen
Ok guys, I've had to step in and remove a series of posts here. Let's keep the personal attacks out of the threads please. If you can't participate in the discussion without attacking those that you don't agree with then you should refrain from posting here at all, because if the attacks continue I will take actions against EVERYBODY doing it. Your choice of course.

Ken
Hi Ken ,

I understand your position of keeping peace here and would never challenge that . I did feel I had to respond when the 110 post guy had to go and personally name ME for an attack in his post . I do put my identity behind my every post , it's there in my sig , AMA 80274 . That guy whose posts you deleted cruises the forums with multiple user names attacking anyone whose ever voiced a problem with HK but hasn't the respect for the forums to identify himself . I stand behind everything I write and back it up with my identity . He goes and throws pot shots from the (relative) safety of being hidden behind his keyboard . This is not the first time that user has started with me for disliking HK and I have never ONCE engaged him in conversation without it being in response to a personal attack thrown my way by him . It sure seems funny that if HK ain't payin shills , why is the fact that an established RCer such as myself can't voice my dislike for HK without it being a matter of "life or death" for the identityless HK defenders who seem to post about little else ?

There is a LOT more to my RC interest than just disliking HK . A quick read of the posts of the folks who tirelessly defend HK shows they post about little else .......