RCU Forums - View Single Post - Screwed by HobbyKing
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 03:33 AM
FlyBob4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate that HobbyKing doesn't make their own products and don't control quality. Some of the stuff they sell is good quality and good prices. Obviously from all the posts here not all of it. But that is far from my point here. Who gives a **** about your 9x, I have one too. I have bought from them because the LHS is not well stocked with what interests me. I wanted to order a large Pitts from LHS but didn't want to remortgage my house for it. HK are the only place that sells the plane I bought in the colour I wanted. It just really pisses me off that they expect me to pay shipping to return the defective item they shipped. If they did a quality check before shipping, we wouldn't have a problem with them. Like i implied before, they can ship **** and we have to eat it. Good on all those like you that have never had a problem with HK, but don't belittle me for warning others tha HK does not pay for return shipping, or care about customer satisfaction. To tell me that the ****ed up paint doesn't affect perfomance boils my blood! Perhaps if we keep posting these messages HK will eventually get it and start tighten up there quality control, and then stand behind there products by covering all costs if something does slip between the cracks