RCU Forums - View Single Post - Screwed by HobbyKing
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 05:24 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by the pope
never had a problem that wasnt my fault and was still sorted out no probs . i dont know why people have such a phobia about them . up to order number 43 and they have saved me 000's . i say shame on all the other vendors for taking us for a ride for too long .cheers the pope
And I'm sure the folks who DIDN'T receive their product are REALLY relieved that YOU got YOUR toys .........

It's a disgusting fact of human nature that folks always need a bad guy , a "boogyman", to look down on so they themselves can go feeling all superior . Yep , Toppers servo showed up DOA and init4fun didn't get his order at all , gee , MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH TOPPERS AND INIT4FUN , RIGHT ???? Course , they wouldn't DARE screw over someone named "POPE" , RIGHT ??? I would REALLY like to know , under what kind of twisted , deranged logic is the C U S T O M E R who paid his money and got nothing the one who is wrong ????

Yes , I understand the need to conserve hobby dollars wherever possible , but when those "savings" come directly from the wallets of fellow hobbyists , that's where I draw the line !!!! (Do you really think HK could offer "product" so cheaply if they were truly filling EVERY order that came across their desk ?)

My only hope is that guys like pope and such get to feel the sting of an order not delivered not once but twice , like my dealings with them went , and then we'll see if they , themselves , become the very Boogyman that they try to make their fellow RCers out to be , just for the simple mistake of ordering by the lowest dollar rather than by the more important yardstick of REPUTATION .....

Yeppers , only TWO kinds of HK customers , those who HAVE been ripped off , and those who eventually will ....... Good Luck with that .......

Last edited by init4fun; 11-30-2013 at 05:26 AM.