RCU Forums - View Single Post - Screwed by HobbyKing
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 08:23 PM
RichardGee
My Feedback: (156)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Giant_Scale_Gasser
Sadly, most of those Chinese wholesalers are a complete cancer to the hobby. General Hobby, Nitro Planes, Hobby King, World Models and all the rest like them are ALL the same. They speak English perfectly when you are buying but cannot manage a word of it when you need customer service or help for a complete piece of crap that shows up at your door. They make YOU pay to send back THEIR inferior piece of crap.

You want to stop putting good hard working AMERICAN business owners out of work and get better service from people who share the same passion for this hobby? Buy from our Country and STOP being so DAMN cheap! Or at least if you buy from China-King, or one of their cousins, don't ***** about the quality or lack of service you get. EXPECT IT.

It amazes me that so many keep these dirt bags in business an act shocked when you get a piece of trash in the mail! I am guilty, I did it once. Bought a 50cc Ultimate, spent $400 and promptly sold it at a swap meet for $150 without so much as reading the manual.... that was sarcasm, there was no manual. Honestly, that was a $250 lesson learned and that was all I needed. You get LESS than what you pay for from China King... It's that bad most of the time.
Mega DITTOS. I too made the mistake once (30cc Yak) - same deal. Never again.
Buying from these far east merchants is the epitome of "penny-wise and pound foolish"