RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Yellow Aircraft Mako (F-16) EDF Project (Full Build)
Old 12-09-2013, 06:40 AM
edwarda10pilot
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great. Did not know if you had seen it. He has taken a very long time to complete it (I don't think I have the patience to be on a build for that long). I agree with the comments regarding worrying about problems that did not exist. After having built 7 of these I am sure you have a plan and know how you want to do this or that. Years ago I built about 7 of the Y/A A-4's and I had an approach/method on how I wanted to do the plane just I am sure you do on this model.

I had one of the early Y/A F-16A's (bought it at the old model show in Pasadena in 1986) and it was a real disappointment. A few years later (1991) I bought one of the F-16C's and the difference between the two was noticeable. However, after looking at the one you just got in, the improvements (in the layup of the fuse alone) seem the be orders of magnitude better than the ones I had in the 1990's. I will be following along as I have thought of buying another one but the cost of the scale gear kept me away.

Is this one going to be turbine or EDF?

Subscribed.
Ed