RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobby sold!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:40 PM
JL636
My Feedback: (79)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Things won't change", exactly what the person who bought the company I used to work at said. Like a bunch of lambs being lead to slaughter we believed him and his "new" partner. Too majke a long story short, life there after his takeover was complete hell, he made it very clear that he placed no value on his employees if they did not meet his personal wims (cleaning decoys with toothbrushes). I was let go after 26yrs for no other apparent reason other than "we're going in a different direction", where do I find work while I'm in my 60's. The company that lead the industry with top notch customer care suddenly stopped and would dispute claims in a heartbeat. I'm sorry, but investment companies track records do not bode well. Turn a profit which they feel is ok, but the instant it slumps or things slow, its sell, split or divide and sell. I only hope and pray Horizon doesn't go this above mentioned route, but only time will tell. I'm sorry for this rant here, but I get up every single day remembering the day three bosses walked me out the door. RC is the only thing that kept me from losing my mind coupled with the support I received from my fellow club members. Am I gun shy about a company I've supported by buying planes, radios, etc.? You bet! Horizon PLEASE prove me wrong! "J"