RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat USA P-180RX Update
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 04:59 PM
DUCMOZ

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Hi Guys, I normally don't post but I feel I have to give credit when it is due. Also, I think this would give some of you a piece of mind. I have one of the early 180 RX turbines and it had issue from the day one. I started using it in early April and it did spend most of its time with UPS between me and jetcat and it's final trip to Jetcat was in Sept and that was the reason that it was one if the first 8 that John mentioned that they would be getting worked on and from what I know, may be the first or second one. The turbine was updated and returned to me and I received it yesterday and I ran it today. The difference is very very noticeable. The start is very smooth (like my other 120, 80, etc.) and so is the acceleration. I did play with it for a while and everything seem good. First, I have to say thanks to John as I talked with him many times and did feel that he cares. Second, assuming the in the air performance is the same, it was worth waiting as I don't handle change very well and like to keep only one brand of each product to eliminate confusion and mistakes.

Thanks

Behzad