View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:14 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have the FS GT3c, and I like it.
Easier to navigate the menus than the GT3b
Lighter due to the Lipo battery pack.
A bit better looking IMO

I do wish that the 3rd channel could act as a 3 position switch. But other than that, It has every thing I could want.
I used to have a single FS GT2, bound to 3-5 models. so I would have to adjust the trims every time I switched models.
Now I have a radio that can use $10 receivers that has 10 model memory, ABS, expo, endpoints, duel rates ect.
The FS GT3c comes with NO manual (tho you can download) but it was pretty easy to figure out.

I do sort of wish it came with a wall charger. It comes with a USB cable so you can charge off a computer/laptop ect. Battery life is several hours, but it would still be nice to have the option to charge from a standard outlet.

One potential negative, that lipo battery means the bottom is light. Last race night, I set it on the table and it tipped over....off the table and hit the floor. No damage but it did make me cringe! so just be careful where you put it down. I had bumped the table so it was my fault, but a radio with heavier "AA" batts wouldn't have tipped over from the table wiggle.

But for $60 I couldn't be happier!