RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Ziroli STUKa cockpit preview
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 06:03 AM
tunakuts3d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you like it. If you need any help finding things (on the site) I may be able to help, I've been looking at this site for years and still come across new interesting stuff now & then. I printed out the picture of your radio set and drew in the curved 1/2 circle (dial?) using the center of the pointer as the center of the radius.And what to my wondering eye should I see, it wasn't that far off. I Think It was a little tight in a couple places, specially the receiver looks to need a bit more height, and the curve on the cover in the upper right of the trx. doesn't follow the radius line and could be adjusted to be concentric/parallel with the radius of the dial. Also the dial is actually raised up above the face on standoffs to allow for little clamp stops to be placed. I think you should have this molded in.perhaps the pointer could be molded separately and added after the dial is labeled so it rests on top of the dial. The Aero Detail book #11 D/G Stuka has some good pics and you can probably find a free download of the book on the web.