RCU Forums - View Single Post - Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM
rchobbymodels

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aeajr
Log-in problems again today.

Been using the service with no major log in problems for a while. Then today I was responding to an e-mail of a new post to a thread but the system did not log me in automatically. I got the thead but it did not recognize me.

OK, so I tried to log in and got a "can't find the page" type screen. This went on for about 5 minutes and multiple attempts to log in automatically, trying to log in at the "do you have an account" link, and trying the little yellow "sign in" at the top. Nothing.

Then suddenly I am logged in and in my account page.

It felt like the authentication server was down or perhaps overloaded and was timing out the log in requests.

IE10 Windows 7.
I am having the same problem, I did not report because I was thinking that it was my browser, I am using Chrome, but I got a go around on this situation, when I log-in if I wait for the page to reload it gives me "The page cannot be found" what I do is soon I click to log-in I click on another button and do not allow the browse to redirect. Now that I know that is not only me this should be a system problem.