RCU Forums - View Single Post - What happened to this place?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 07:38 AM
Large Larry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DieHarder
I've been posting stuff on the Lounge for a while now, and maybe once or twice (Literally) has anyone ever acknowledged or replied to something I've said, or asked questions about it. The Lounge is just full of stuck up rats that don't care about anything but themselves and their Tamiya's. If a stranger posts in on something someone has said, he/she gets shunned aside and left wondering why nobody cared about what they had to say. I'm tellin ya, the Lounge is NOT a nice place. I have kept posting there up until today, but my hopes are dwindling and I feel unwelcomed. My spirits have been lost for that thread, and I'm regretting being a member overall. The only place I've really felt accepted as a regular, is the Evader Coalition. Many nice fellas, and lots of good info...

There, I said it. Maybe the rest of you don't post how you really feel, but at least I'm not afraid to speak out against something I don't like or don't want to be part of. And I'm thinking of adding the Lounge to my "do not visit" list.
idk, to me it's as if some of you want he red carpet laid out for you, if I wasn't happy with a thread or an entire forum I would just simply stop posting, it's not as if membership to this site costs money. It's just my opinion on the matter which is what the site is pretty much for after all, sharing opinions. If you or anyone else wants to block me for that feel free to do so.

BTW I noticed you posted in the lounge after this post and it got a reply, perhaps you spoke to soon?