RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR 28X / JR’s Flagship Radio!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:16 PM
keithtsr
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think that just having machined aluminum here would out last plastic hands down. JR is known for quality and this is just an example of their commitment to providing the best that can be made in the flagship radio.

For me gimbals are super important, we all use them every time we fly. This is part of their slogan, “feel the difference”. I have a 10sxII radio that still works and has a great feel. That radio has to be 15 years old.

I have not held the 28X in my hands so I don’t know how it feels but if the past is any indication of the future my bet is that JR gimbal is 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] to none. I have had other brands of radio gimbals break, pots go bad and springs go bad as well but never a JR. Heck, I still have a 652 that has to be over 15 years old that has been abused and still works great and is smooth.

Very few people have actually put hands on this transmitter so why don’t we wait until it’s here and we have had a good opportunity to play with it before we start taking shots at it.

Last edited by keithtsr; 01-14-2014 at 01:18 PM.