RCU Forums - View Single Post - Done with DLE
Thread: Done with DLE
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 06:01 PM
GerKonig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by captinjohn
And now the meat industry is spending a lot of $$$ paying lobbyist to buy politicians because they do not want to label the county of origin of the meat you are eating. Do you really think al the beef and poultry you eat is US produced? You will be surprised when that "little dark secret" comes out...
Sure would like to hear more about were the beef & poultry we eat in the USA is produced. Maybe others would like to know also. Thanks

My fears are proven. We are eating Hobby King chicken. Here is the link. http://www.theatlantic.com/china/arc...-china/280123/

No surprise these b s t r d s do not want to print the source on the package. I would pay more for local poultry, and not buy the asian poultry. But remember, their food is everywhere. They are allowed to import processed meats also. I saw puddings (at a local grocery store) made in China, and that is OK, maybe in the pudding they hide some radioactive material they want to dump safely. That is OK, but the meat? I mean as of today, the Amish market is getting all my business...

Gerry