RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro engine bypass port
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 03:57 AM
Nitrovein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r
…................................................. .........You're......preaching.............to..... ..the...........choir................ Unless you like to see ......... yourself...............type....... ....oh wait..........

................ I could only imagine what a forum .........would .... be like if you were a m.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r................................. ......

You're so adamant to prove to us how right you are... When you're the only person on this forum that has ever said anything about this bearing/dirt thing it really really makes me think. What do .............I...................... know? Science is Fact.
Well science is facts (gathered from a feeling to change something), and he's trying to help people out with facts (pictures) that he's gathered.
If you question him instead of the facts it only shows that you don't have any facts of your own, and if you would have been a man of science you would have asked him questions to educate your self. But that not easy when pride is your first priority...

Although I have to admit to not flushing bearings very often, I do find that black ring of death behind the bearing from time to time.

It would be interesting to see the equipment used to gather readings on the vacuum...