RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 04:09 PM
kahloq

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
No worries, I am done. Oh, if only this forum knew the truth. Friggin' pathetic!
You're the pathetic one. I only wish the forum members actually DID know the truth about you. You're a sad ole goat with nothing better to do then TROLL an arf thread and then INSULT everyone in this thread that has the plane, wants it or owns an arf.....claiming "arfs are crap".

Everyone SEES right through you, moron.

You claim Ive smashed/damaged my H9 DVII. Well...why don't you actually state the truth bucko. On a RIGHT to left take off...one that you so claim I don't do, the saito 91 in it QUIT just after takeoff. So guess what happens then? Huh? Oh right, you wont report that part...always trying to blame ME for every damn thing wrong in your life. What you also decided not to report was I replaced that H9 DVII with another exact plane, except powered by electric. And guess what, yup...still flying today. Oh wait..isn't that yet another lightly loaded wing plane? Awwwwww and you thought you were actually trying to insult me yet again...except your retarded ass cant keep anything straight. Pathetic is your middle name buddy

The Hellcat, yeah it did crash....11years ago and not ONCE did I blame the radio. I immediately stated I had the ailerons reversed...newb mistake and I owned it...even made fun of myself and continue to occasionally about that. How is that anything but being honest? Huh? Seriously, your memory is getting bad.
The ESM stuka? Yes it did crash..8 years ago...and we've had this debate. You weren't there to see it....bad CG...but also may have been misaligned flaps or even something wrong with the saito 150 in it(or the fuel line setup..fuel tank placement which I also have mentioned several times regarding that plane). Ive never been a know it all on glow motors. I have acknowledged that and repeatedly have asked for assistance in the past from fellow club members. How is that egotistical???
Yet, again, you wont tell the truth. I really wish those here could see the real truth and not the garbage you keep slinging.
BTW, my BH Stuka is alive and well and flown several times...as are numerous other "projects" you keep claiming ive never had success with. Hmmm....ESM 109 saito 180 from way back in 2005...yup...still have it and intact and occasionally flies. Still have ESM 109 electrifc one as well and fly that often. H9 150 size P-51 with saito 220. Still have that in once piece and flew the hell out of it until BO stopped coming to the field. My very first plane....a kyosho fiberglass Corsair....yup still have it and never crashed it.
I could keep listing plane after plane out of the 40+ I own and fly that are intact in the basement, but no matter what is said, your immature brain will come up with yet another slew of assaultive insults without basis in fact.