RCU Forums - View Single Post - OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm on a rant here....and before you blast me..please read!!
Old 02-02-2014, 05:49 AM
cublover
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldRookie
Ratings aren't accurate here so I don't rely on them, and to me they really aren't that important. I have done several transactions on here and after the transaction the other person doesn't rate me, and I in return don't rate him. Not a big deal. It is the same on ebay and RCU. If they rate me, I'll rate them.
I only deal in PayPal. and if someone wants cash, I don't do the transaction. The cash thing sends up a red flag for me. I have done over one hundred transactions with PayPal, and haven't had one problem.

Greg
If they don't rate you, you don't rate them?? really,,,you should do it because the transaction was smooth or bad..either way it lets the rest of us know if he is a good guy to deal with!! Thanks for being lazy, and NOT letting me know,,,you right,,ratings mean nothing if guys like yourself wont even take the time to show some feedback on your buy'n or selling through RCU...