RCU Forums - View Single Post - Struggling with single rotor basics V2
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 03:55 AM
dunkonu23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phil, your friend is evil!

Seriously, though... this is some ugly stuff. While backing out of my driveway, I can't see over the snow walls on either side of the driveway, so it's pretty much a blind shot onto the road. More snow Saturday and Sunday.

The snow on the sides of the freeways here is breaching the "Jersey Walls" (the concrete barrier). When they plow the shoulders it's just going over the wall and onto the other side of the road. Parking lots have absolutely HUGE snow mountains in them. On the road where I live, the width of the road has decreased by about 10 feet due to snow pile up. There is just no place to put snow, now. At work, we're considering a pool where the winner will guess when the last snow mountain is fully melted. I would put down some time in April.

Then, yesterday while driving to work I found out that ABS systems and recovering knees do not work well together. I had two incidents of my car's ABS system coming on while stopping at consecutive traffic lights. The feedback went right through my lower leg to my knee. The second time, it was excruciating. As a result, I'm working from home today and all of next week.

Chuck... somehow!

Scott

Last edited by dunkonu23; 02-07-2014 at 04:02 AM.