RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:52 PM
SrTelemaster150

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
I find a manure spreader helps then stay to one side of the road and not run 4-6 abreast and blocking highway traffic.

Nothing uglier than coming over the top of a hill doing 55 MPH and have a gaggle these goofy looking turds in their body speedos hogging the road.

Now when they have to avoid running through a layer of Poop, they tend to stay to one side or the other Got to love country living.

I winder how my Saito 100 will work in the SIG 1/5th Cub.
You attitude would change about bicycle riders once you started riding. I now mine did. There's 1 road locally that has little or no shoulder. I used to ride on the shoulder but I got tired of having cages blow by me @ 60+ MPH less than 3' away. Now I ride near the center of the lane, watch my mirror & if they slow down & act civilized, I move over to let them by. If not, I watch & stay out there until they slow almost to a stop. I had 1 stooge start to pass @ speed W/O looking to see the oncomming car. He had to slam on the brakes & almost stop. He yelled @ me as he went by & I flipped him the bird. The puke stops the car & starts to get out, "breakin' bad". I had ridden almost 4,000 miles that year & I was a solid 230#. I just stopped the bike, smiled & invited him to climb on. For some reason he wasn't so eager then.

As far as riding on limited sight distance roads, I avoid that & I am very careful when I do.

Enough of the bicycles already.

The 100 will be more than enough for a 1/5 scale Cub.

Last edited by SrTelemaster150; 02-07-2014 at 01:03 PM.