RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Spacewalker II 1/4 scale
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Leroy Gardner

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by acerc
Well we all know you have not been flying so where is the building? The last pic posted was 1/27, huh? Huh??
"HEY" I'm doing stuff, you know how it goes, all the little unfinished things that need to get done before you paint it. I'm building the dummy engine for it so I can get the cowl finished, waiting for the dual switch that goes on the cockpit floor, have a pilot to paint and surface the reed block on my engine. Then the real cold snap which is loosening it's grip slowed me down some and I don't have much to show for it. All the little things need doing and then the rivets, can hardly wait to finish those, "esh" because the paint will have to get on it to hold them all on and I'm still pondering that. Been a strain on the old brain but I'm getting there Guess I could cover the gear but I need to get some pant mounts welded on them. "Oh" I musen't forget the wheel pants, still work there, hell I have a regular laundry list plus keeping my eye on you guys keeps me busy.

I have been blowing snow and it's pileing up again as I write this and I'm doing a finishing thread on the mustang. My ***** is nice and round, I don't spend much time on it.

Leroy