RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Giant GP Super Sportster!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 04:16 AM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's funny. I did the same on this Pitts I'm building, and for the past few days I've been kicking myself, thinking, Dang! Why didn't I install them when it was accessible?

To tell the truth, I consider adding flying wires to be one of the more dreary tasks when assembling a plane, even though it really isn't that hard. So, it doesn't really matter when I do it, you can be sure I'll be whining about it! In fact, I probably should get started on it this morning, but if I know me, I'll probably find some convenient excuse not to.

1: Mercury has failed to align properly with Venus, so it might be dangerous to tackle such a delicate endeavor under such touchy circumstances.
2: This is too critical to handle without full lighting, and it's too chilly out there to open up the garage door right now.
3: I can't remember where I put that Sullivan Flying Wires package.
4: If all other reasons fail, we can fall back on the self-recognition that I'm a whiny baby and will probably procrastinate, or I might even put that off as well.
5: Flying wires? I'm supposed to put wires somewhere? Don't be ridiculous. I've already finished with the radio installation.
6: It's critically important that I go through all my old stuff and gather items together for the swap meet at the end of the month. No use waiting until the last minute.
7: Oh, look. South Park is on, and I have Ruffles.

~ J ~