RCU Forums - View Single Post - New virtual caller app for iPhone (and NOW, ANDROID TOO)
Old 02-19-2014, 02:40 PM
pvogel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazyf3a
HI
Nice App but I have this on my Futaba T14MZ too. Not with a so nice woman voice. But with my voice and I can recorded many tipps to all figures. If I want.
Not for me. But a nice toy. Not more.
SR
Andreas
I'd venture to say that there are a heck of lot more TXs out there that CANNOT do this than that can, this app is designed to serve those who use them. I wrote it even knowing that my Jeti DC-16 will soon be able to do it directly... One of the benefits here is that when new sequences come out, I add them to the cloud and they are instantly available in the app for all (assuming you have an internet connection on your phone occasionally :-). Do that with your 14MZ, 18MZ or Jeti DC/DS-16 :-)

I'm planning to put this in the app store soon, and I'm planning to charge $1.99 for it. Proceeds will go to the US F3A World team fund. Similarly profits from the BLE device will go to the same place, but it will take a little longer to get those together and available for sale. In the meantime, if you are interested in a beta BLE device, PM me. I'm looking at two options for control on that -- tilt or switch (so you can mount the device to the underside of your TX and just tilt the TX to advance/repeat/reverse -- let me know what you think would be better.

Peter+

Last edited by pvogel; 02-19-2014 at 02:43 PM.