RCU Forums - View Single Post - Panzermodellbau Hermann INSOLVENT
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Big Tanks of America

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jerry,
sitting there in California and you gonna find out the truth? Are smoking some hot stuff or what?

There is LAW ENFORCEMENT in his town busy with what you are trying to do from California.

You may be lucky and get some more BS form Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany BUT rest assured, the truth it may not be !

Mind you, you bought a cheap tank or 2 and some parts back in 2005? Right? That is the memory you have. Mine is February 2014 !

If you would only know what kinda names Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany already called you in a phone conversation with him a while ago when you started ranting about Big Tanks of America, you wouldn't even think about him anymore.

Why?

Because you were ultimately harming HIS business with your uneducated assumptions and speculations.

He did not even consider you a good customer and told me he will not sell to you anymore, no matter what.

Yet, I am sure he will take your offer to be his tool and make him look innocent! Make no mistake, there is no innocence here with Nils Hermann Panzermodellbau, Am Anger 2, Alfeld, Germany who drove his business into bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy does not happen overnight. Bankruptcy is the result of ongoing financially irresponsible decisions !
I am sure he will tell good ole Jerry his best friend what he did with about 60,000.00 Euros.
He for sure did not pay his employees.
He for sure did not buy material for his orders, especially track links !
He for sure did not put away some money in case he has to refund customers.

Jerry, your the man !