RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 04:56 AM
tarcure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My figures are read from the telemetry module so I do believe 10,500 is the case. The 115 is in a Pulse XT125. I would hardly say that I fly it hard as can be - rather the opposite. In the back of my head, I was worried about the home brewed ARO I was using. It seems the ATF is rather syrupy when it drains out the vent before starting. So, I mix it 50/50 with Marvel Mystery Oil. I keep a plug on the end of the line when in storage. HH sent the bearings and cam back to me. The bearings looked great to me and the cam gear was moist with oil. (Though they were placed in the same bag.) I have read almost all of this thread and was wondering if the ATF being thick was not getting to the cam gear for lubrication. When I put ARO in the engine I pull the plug, put a drop or two in, and then use a squeeze bottle to inject into the crankcase vent and spin the prop. If I don't fly that week, I'll even turn the prop over once or twice. Do my numbers of 10,500 seem high to you all? Thank you very much.