RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bad RCU deal - BUYER BEWARE!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 03:16 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vega406
I found the add the same way Hinckley Bill did and check the guys other past adds and Xmas It was for sale and stated to someone it was 2 years old 8 flights and crashed in a tree and plane unrepairable...he also said can't post pictures but 3 other adds have pictures... . he has your negative feedback as well as his answer but don.t know why will not show up on yours...you both have good feedback don,t know which side to stand on but will say you can send picture to paypal and they will take care of it
You are correct there is really no way to know which side to stand on as it is my word against his and all we have are the feedbacks from other marketplace users. I just posted this for public awareness to help others when they buy items and let them make up their minds to the best way to buy something. It was more of a buyer beware/caution post. As I mentioned, no one else may ever have any problems with the fellow at all. I am sure this was probably a one time event, or I certainly hope so. The deal was just sour from the beginning and I knew something was up after his first emails to me was so snide, vague, and short.

Vega, how did you find that the engine was two years old 8 flights and crashed? That would have made a big difference to me in the purchase and would even have made sense as to why he would not verify where he bought the engine. Also that makes sense as to why the muffler was bent. I would not have put a bid in on it if that were the case as it was definitely misrepresented. I did not find anything like that anywhere when I saw the add or looked up his reviews. I would love to know how to research that far back on something for future reference.