RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM - P-51B Mustang - "Bald Eagle" - Building & Spec Questions - PLease Help!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESM - P-51B Mustang - "Bald Eagle" - Building & Spec Questions - Please Help!!!

Hi Guys,

I have been having a hardtime getting any responses to some of the posts that I have posted. I don’t know if it’s only a few people are reading them or if the info. I am looking for is hard to come by. I have some more questions about this
ESM -P-51B Mustang - "Bald Eagle" I see there has been a lot of references to the correct CG. So I think I have the correct CG, but the other specs I could use some help with if anyone has the rest of the specs.

Does anyone have or know ofthe building specs for the :

C
G:

Down Thrust:

Wing Incidence:

Stabilizer Incidence:

High & Low Control Surface Throw Rates:

Engine Size:

I was planning on going with an OS Max 1.20 AX 2 stroke w/ a Jtec muffler in cowl muffler. I just hope it’s enough power; I don’t want it to be marginal. I do like power ( I got Q-500 Speed in my blood). Just not ready to spend another $300.00 for a Gas Engine especially since I need the retracts as well.

Retract Landing Gear:

Degrees: (85 or 90 degrees?)

Weight Capacity – ex. Robart has two 2 categories 8 – 18 lb’s. or 12 – 24 lb’s capacity. Am I better using the lower end or the higher end of the weight spectrum.

I like the Robart & Spring Air, but I need someone to recommend a model # that will fit. Most importantly which set of retracts can handle the weight load and yet fit in the wing correctly? I especially like the spring down feature that’s available on both.

Thanks
Ed

Last edited by Electriceddie; 03-02-2014 at 02:55 PM.