RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building the Hangar 9 Cessna 182 Skylane
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 06:04 PM
sj3cub
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rgaynor
sj3cub - I got all excited when I read your comment that parts for the H9 C182 were available only to be disappointed AGAIN... DUDE!
Yeah, I'm very sorry about that. I was on their site less than 2 months ago and they were selling the 182 again, and even 6/8 months ago it was on there. I know they brought it back for the second time, but I don't remember the timeline obviously. I was really suprised that it was gone again for the second time, and disappointed, because I was going to order a spare set of wheelpants. I'm glad I bought a spare cowling when I did now. I know FS sells them, but I didn't want to have to spray them. Maybe they are updating it, and going to bring it back again. It's way way to nice of a model for them not to be selling. Mine is one of the best flying GS civilian airframes I have. I WISH they would do a GS Cessna 150/152 Aerobat like the little electric 250 size they have. That would be the icing on the cake. I do have the little one, and it flies like a dream, its also pretty dang scale for the size of it. Good luck guys in finding the parts you need. I will keep my eyes open for parts as well. Is there anything in particular that you guys are looking for?