RCU Forums - View Single Post - 12' Laser-cut Telemaster Kit Build
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 05:40 PM
isf2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pogoed
Gary, could you tell me about the sky divers- I looked into it a while back but didn't see any suitable options. My thought was to convince the builder of this here airplane- a member of my club and good guy- to provide a ride for one which I'd supply and control. Might as well use this large airsraft for something useful, right? I haven't broached the subject with him as yet but here it is,,,
Tom
Tom:
I think we might be able to arrange something for the skydivers. Might be fun! The bomb bay is divided lengthwise down the middle (so you can have a two-stage drop), so I don't know if it will fit the skydiver. The bomb bay is easily removable so we can make an "alternate" carrying device to fit in the space. Email me and we'll set something up.

Everyone: Thanks for the notes on engine choice. I've heard everything from a 26cc to a DLE 111, so that leaves the field wide open. I'm making the cowl (see previous posts) to fit a DLE 55 as that's what I have handy. I will post some pics of the cowl later tonight.

Cheers!

Andrew