RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky Week 2014-"World's Grandest Jet Event"
Old 03-06-2014, 08:07 AM
thumbnstick
My Feedback: (169)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lewis, Off to a great start I see. Thanks Billy D for the great fireworks Video. I have a line on a new fireworks vendor this year, hopefully we can make it a bigger and better show!! Anyone have any connections to fireworks let me know. You can write me at [email protected]. We shot hundreds of shells off last year with four people loading and lighting as quick as we could. And no errant shots either!
Really looking forward to another great year, if anyone reads this and has never been to Ky Jets, it is well worth coming to fly or watch. The Grandest Jet Pilots are here! Also guys like me, who when the word Grand is used, it is followed by Pa Pa ! Whats great is that no matter who you are, there is Friendship and Fellowship all week long. Oh..... and we bring a pool for evening pool parties! Rich, You still got that pool? So whether you a new Jet Guy or an old friend, stop at our tables and yap about Jets. Probably at spot 13 or 14 somewhere there anyway, might be next (hopefully) to that darn Ohio group rowdy crew! (They show up with bones!) We do have fun!
My Mig 21 is trimmed and flying and hope to get lots of flights on it this year, also a new Elan Boomer that Snaps on take off... sometimes intentionally too! Stick around for the Fireworks and Parade of Lights on Fri night. CU Jack Graham