RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA doesn't care about disable people or veterans!
Old 03-13-2014, 06:19 AM
koastrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about this subject! All the people that have thin skin and anyone that disagrees, or it appears they disagree have some ugly thing written about them. Heck I have been told my English mechanics are bad. Is it all about how we look at things? War! It don't matter which one. If a person gets hung up in a war for a few seconds it was to long. Life is full of heroes. Not only Vets, so many others in some of the many forms of illness. If there has to be a LAW written and enforced for people to understand those of us that are wounded in some way. We have a problem. Taking care of those with some kind of, what is called disability, should come from the heart. No law, rule, discount, or anything else will replace good will from our fellow man. The AMA is the members, and if the members see a need, let the membership express that need. Does the AMA have a think tank of people that sit around and come up what the members want? I think not.
When a statement like. The AMA doesn't care about disable people or veterans! I think maybe the AMA, or we the membership are doing a poor job of explaining what the AMA is suppose to do. Every morning for the last 50 years or so I thank the almighty for getting me home. Then I say a prayer for those we left behind that never seen another morning. Yes I hurt, yes it is hard, and yes I feel blessed. At times it is hard to see the bright side of things. Please don't stop looking, there are many wonderful people out there wanting to help. It is hard to look when you are hurting, but it is there. You know, some of those good people are members of the AMA. I have met them.