RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will aluminum fuselage interfere with electronics
Old 03-14-2014, 11:41 PM
Kentli22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

neglecting of how they said it or what words they used, those who said aluminum has interference to RF had never said an all metal planes won't work. those who said that it has little or no interference because they had seen people did it and perhaps they know much more then just seeing it, those who know exactly how to make it work because they had done it could only share the idea that this will work when it is done properly, but without further mentioning of how to do it properly.

I personally have benefited from both sides' point of views. Now i know i can go on to build my "all aluminum" plane, but i will also do what i had learnt to minimise the metal interference to the Tx-Rx signal strength, but also pay attention to the possible interference that an metal surface could produce among all the electronic components.

at post #10, BMethews had advised that I should find out the answer for myself, I think it must be a man of insight and a man of experiences to give such an advice.

I wonder, if the argument of this thread is similar to the argument of whether cigarret smoking harms health?