RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carf Chengdu J-10 3D
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 03:36 AM
asimatt
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ali
I have not bought one, but after flying it at Florida jets.. I wish I had. Having owned 2 Eurosport 3d's I can testify that this is a completely different animal. It so much more precise, stinger and faster! It flies more like a mono plane sports jet in the forward flight aspect than the Euro! If there is a speed restriction on this ( as there was with the Euro 3d) Then no body told the Carf Pilots! I watched Thomas Singer tear his version around in a manner more akin to a Ultra flash than a 3d delta. I ( Wrongly ) assumed that this would just be another 3d Delta! How wrong was I! Whilst it obviously excels at the hovering and flipping type manoeuvres that it was designed for. Its the fact that you can fly a long axial slow roll at a decent lick of speed. Or a complete set of knife edge manoeuvres, with no stress or stick juggling to counteract coupling. I think that a J10 is going to have to go on my wish list of models to own. One of these with the new generation of 200 + sized turbines that are now becoming available in a 160 size case would be a fun toy for sure !
Regards Al
What turbine would you be talking about?