RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***CUB BROTHERHOOD***
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbird3
John M, I've been back since last Wednesday. tried to post thursday and lost the thread during the post and just forgot about it. Computer is a putz! bird.
Ok Bird... thanks for trying...I pictured it in my minds eye and its a beauty... I hope my 1/4 cub comes out decent; been a little side tracked the last few weeks, my inlaw was called away for work, so I've been doing little bits here and there... the door & window reinforcement is coming along, he / we are still pondering a few things before we set it in concrete ( epoxy )... it really needs the 3 piece wing mod, and gluing the center section permanently as part of the fuselage would really bond everything together, so we maybe ordering a wing kit, as well as Cub Mans aileron plans.

Originally Posted by FlyerInOKC
Flying in a cemetery isn't that tempting fate?!
I was thinking the same but decided to leave well enough alone, lol... but since you brought it up... while I was watching his first video, and he was exclaiming "no wwwway" "no wwway" as he was weaving in and out of the tomb stones... I thought to myself, wheres the flying field in the middle of the cemetery??... someones been resurrected ???... it was quite the entrance to what became the obvious.

John M,