RCU Forums - View Single Post - Factories to You Inc. (Rich Yan)
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:10 PM
albsurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Rick, I hear you.
I just expect it to arrive in one piece, and correct for assembly. I don't mind having to replace a few hardware components, but not major parts. If it isn't made correctly, fix it... or suffer the bashing, bad rep, and complaints.
Richard is to blame partly because he's listed as a Skyline RC direct retailer, so... you expect some service. And when people in the hobby don't hold them liable, well... everyone gets screwed.
He sent me another e-mail a week ago Monday and said he was sending it that day. Well, it still hasn't arrived and I don't expect it to. I should have used a credit card and I would have gotten my money or my parts. People wonder why GP, Hangar-9, and a few other major manufacturers are still in business with higher prices? Because they'll replace the parts or the plane, and in some cases, refund the money. For the price of the original plane plus major fixes or buying a second plane for parts, I can usually find someone with the same plane or similar for less than the additional purchase(s) added to make it right. Especially when you add in shipping costs.