RCU Forums - View Single Post - Four Stroke Valve Train Lubrication
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:33 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry this is a bit off thread and will be brief.blw that pix you posted looks so like a 350 jawa with the left hand kickstarter which used to fold forward after you start the engine and doubled as the gearshift lever.The seat looks real familiar.Kawasaki mach 3's most especially the first h1a's had about 25 horsepower till you got to 4800 and then the whole world changed for you.Mach 4's(the 750) made lots more horsepower but were also much easier to ride overall.All that on rock hard skinny dunlops,wohoo brothers.The first z9 did not match the 750 two stroke re straightline performance but overall was an easier bike to live with on a long term basis,plus america is a major market for the japs and your coming epa emissions laws killed the twostroke prematurely.With the electronic engineering technology we have today re twostroke emissions can you imagine the thought of riding a lighter reborn mach 4 750 triple 200bhp street legal nice handling weapon like that?..i still think i'd do it,just not that often now.