RCU Forums - View Single Post - First In Flight Jet Rally May 21-25 2014
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:05 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Just bumping this info up,,,,

Ok,,,,, Who Needs To Rent A Tent?
We want to provide you guys a safe and easy way of paying for your pre-ordered tents, tables, fans, etc. online. We have set up a "First in Flight" Pay Pal account so that you can securely pay for your items online. Note: You do not have to use Pay Pal if you prefer not to. You will be able to use your Credit Card or Debit Card when paying online.

Here's how it works.

1.Look over the list of items below and determine what you will be needing.

2.Once you know, E-Mail that list to me at [email protected]

3. I will then E-Mail you an electronic Invoice with all charges that apply.

4. View the invoice for approval, then click on the Payment Tab.

5. You will have the choice of using Pay Pal, OR you can choose the CC/DC payment option. Im sure this will by far be the most popular.

6. Once you have paid the charges, you will receive a confirmation notice vie E-Mail All charges will be listed as First in Flight.

Simple enough! I think this is by far the most secure way of doing it. However,,,,, If for any reason you prefer not to do it this way, I can still take all your CC/DC info over the phone and perform the charges on my end of the deal. We've done this the last two events past with no problems, but honestly, I dont like having all your info on paper file for the brief time I do. Its up to you.

Also, if you like, you can send a regular check through snail mail. Make it payable to First in Flight Jets. Then mail to
Larry Lewis
4205 Pin Oak Rd.
Raleigh NC 27604

All prices cover Five Days of rental. All rental items will be in place on Tuesday afternoon.Pilots allowed to set up under tents that afternoon.

If you guys have ANY questions at all, please feel free to call me at 919-215-3946

First In Flight Jet Rally
Tent/Table/Fan/ RV Slot/Vendor Fee

20 X 20 Without Sides $275.00ea

20 X 20 With Sides $340.00 ea (solid or clear)

20 X 30 Without Sides $335.00

20 X 30 With Sides $410.00 ( solid or clear)

30 X 30 Without Sides $450.00 ea

30 X 30 With Sides $555.00 ea ( solid or clear)

30 X 40 Without Sides $550.00

30 X 40 With Sides $675.00 ( solid or clear )

8 Foot Table $10.00 ea

42" Barrel Fan $25.00 ea ( you supply a/c)

RV/Camper Slot $10.00 per night ( 15 amp power outlet)

Vendor Fee $100.00 ( priority tent slots )

Larry