RCU Forums - View Single Post - BLADE Nano CP X
Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The usual frustration

No salutation needed _ _ _ because I am AGAIN frustrated.
It has been my expeience that finding data is extremely difficult.

Ii have spent all my time since my last posting trying to find information about AS3X functioning and how it works.

All sites are talking about is what it does and not how it functions. Nowhere can I find how it does it.
All sites, more than a dozen sites, seem aimed at selling and not at explaining the technicalities.

I have mentioned previously that my doing the experiment suggested to me was not impressive as to the reaction of the AS3X to manually causing a change in attitude. It seems very little to me.

It certainly does not seem to help stabilization with my heli. Again perhaps there is something wrong with my unit. I do not know at this time. I did mention that once the rotor is active the servos responding to a Tx command stay where they have moved .... so ... every command has to be cancelled by another command which results in absolute lack of stability. It also mean that the pilot has to be constantly giving commands.

I am not surprised that all videos I have seen in indoor flying have not presented to me any hovering. It is all flying trying to avoid hitting the walls or other objects. I have not found or seen any video in which I can see the pilot handling the transmitter controls.

I must say also that I do not enjoy watching the videos aimed at selling stuff while the speech does not synchronize with the lips movements. Sometime complete sentences (phrases) being heard in audio while the speaker has his lips completely closed. WOW ! ! !

I will do more experimentation trying to find by myself how my ( those in my heli ) AS3X seems to be functioning. I am still concerned about a possible intermittance in my 3 in 1 board. I have read many reports about some problems with the receiver as posted by others. I cannot forget that my heli sitting about 1/2 inch above the surface for about 3 or 4 seconds suddeny accelerating fast toward the wall WITHOUT me even touching the transmitter sticks. My fingers completely off the sticks.

I was for sure not dreaming.

C U guys later . . .

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 04-01-2014 at 03:09 PM.